March 7, 2010

BLOG INTRO

As the description says, this is a blog all about crafting and decorating with the environment in mind! My name is Tara and I recently started a small jewelry and craft company called R&R Design. I am an Idahoan born and raised but I recently moved to Austin, TX and while seeking full-time employment I decided to sell my jewelry and reclaimed crafts at www.Etsy.com. I’ve been crafting since my grandmother taught me how to knit and sew in junior high. I love taking photography, scrap booking and stamping, knitting, quilting, and making jewelry out of anything interesting I can find lying around. I love working with all kinds of materials but particularly ones that are reclaimed or environmentally friendly. Most of my jewelry is made out of used bottle caps or old license plates. I’ve also made CD storage boxes, wind chimes, bird feeders, decorations, office organizers, and even furniture out of reclaimed objects. I created this blog so I would have a place to share these crafting ideas and resources about all the things I love to do, books I’ve read, great websites about crafting or green craft projects, etc. My background is in Interior Design so I also hope to share tips and ideas on how to decorate your home with your handmade crafts and other environmentally friendly and thrifty products. Please feel free to contact me about any of the projects, reviews or information provided on this blog. I am always looking for feedback on my projects and other tips or new resources so don’t be afraid to comment or contact me. Also, if you love crafting like me and are interested in contributing to the blog, whether it is on a one time basis or more frequently, just send me an email at RRDesign13@gmail.com.
I hope you can find some of the information here useful in your own crafting and decorating world!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

ReStyle ReUse ReDesign © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO