August 2, 2011

Being a Mom...

Being a mom definitely keeps me busy! We've had a rough couple days again without a lot of sleep but we're starting to find our routine. Its definitely a struggle to find a balance between being a full-time mom and trying to run a full-time business from home. I'm just grateful to be home and know that it only gets easier from here on out. I've had some great support from family and friends so thank you all.

I'm currently working on applying to all the upcoming fall shows along with making lots of product ahead of time as its going to be a slower process with baby around. Check out the blog and my Facebook for more info on fall shows as it becomes available.

Thank you all for your patience with my shop and blog as I continue to find balance over the next couple weeks (or months!).

Seja o primeiro a comentar

ReStyle ReUse ReDesign © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO